Applications Specialist -COTS- Public Trust ClearanceApply Now Requisition ID 1671588 Posting Date 04/09/2018 Category Services Location Herndon, Virginia | United States Schedule Full-time Employee Status Day Job
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries.
The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a COTS Applications Specialist in Herndon, VA.
COTS Applications Specialist in Herndon, VA.
The USAccess program has an urgent need for an experienced application administrator. This position supports all backend application administration activities in order to achieve system/application uptime service levels. This position requires on call support on a rotating basis, and requires off hours support for troubleshooting/resolving system and application incidents, and for supporting application releases, infrastructure maintenance and other system maintenance.
- COTS and developed code management and administration in a mixed WINTEL (Server 2008/2012/2016 and Windows 7/10 desktop) and RHEL LINUX (6.x/7.x) environment
- Local Traffic Manager (LTM) operator functions
- WINTEL Domain Administration & Group Policy formulation and implementation
- SSL certificate management
- File transfer technologies/tools (e.g. WinSCP, Filezilla, sftp)
- Remote system management & Client Management tools (e.g. Symantec Altiris)
- Complex COTS application management and administration (e.g. HID Credential Management System (CMS), TIBCO Businessworks or similar workflow engine, Aware Astra or similar biometric matching software)
- Experience with managing credentials stored in a Hardware Security Module (HSM)
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities Apply Now