Practice Architect - CybersecurityApply Now Requisition ID 1645227 Posting Date 03/28/2018 Category Sales Location Herndon, Virginia | United States Schedule Full-time Employee Status Day Job
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit www.dxc.technology
DXC’s US Public Sector organization has an immediate need in our Herndon, VA office for a Practice Architect - Cybersecurity. In this role, you will be member of a group of pre-sales security architects providing sales support to our US Federal Government and State, Local and Education clients.
• Pre-Sales Security Solution Architect to provide accurate, deliverable, competitive, and profitable solutions in support of DXC opportunities.
• Participates in Enterprise Security Solutioning activities and is familiar with Solutioning processes, tools, and methodologies to support the security offerings
• Provides subject matter expertise related to security solutions
• Actively collaborates with peers to leverage security expertise to win sales pursuits for DXC.
• Works effectively with the DXC Enterprise Security Services (ESS) practice to incorporate the latest ESS offerings into DXC solutions
• Assists in planning sales strategy and collaborates with peers and partners to improve win and close rates.
• Understands business, financial and legal concepts to develop meaningful business recommendations.
• Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
• Participates in organizational improvement initiatives
• Participates in pursuit color reviews and RFI responses
- Deep understanding of US Public Sector client security requirements related to their mission, business and policy objectives including but not limited to FedRAMP, FISMA, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-37, FIPS 199, FIPS 200 and Industrial Security including SCIF Operations, HIPAA, PCI, PII and 508 compliance
- Deep understanding of IT security policy, process, technology and services
- Ability to understand DXC’s and our competitors security related capabilities including:
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Digital forensic investigation services
- Continuous Monitoring
- Application/Software Security
- DXC CATA
- Identity and Access Management
- Endpoint and Infrastructure Management
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Network and Host Security
- Security Operations
- Industrial Security including SCIF Operations
- Research and Development
- Deep understanding of the government procurement process
- Ability to effectively lead solution development and sales support teams
- In-depth understanding of technology in direct responsibility and general knowledge of IT services overall, coupled with US Public Sector experience, operational and business skills
- Able to interact at all levels from senior management to technical solution teams, delivery teams as well as sales and account executives.
- Assist with complex customer opportunities to mutual benefit.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Thrives in detail but can see the high level vision.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to multiple levels of DXC leadership, other business units within the company and external customers/clients.
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively work independently and in team settings to include close collaboration with senior leaders, sales/business development executives, clients, and program managers
- Knowledge of IT governance and operations
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in business, computer science, electrical engineering, systems engineering, information technology or a related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Typically 8+ years of related experience in Pre-Sales Engineering and/or Service Delivery.
- Experience working with US Federal Government and/or State & Local customers
- Must hold or be eligible for a US Government Top Secret Security Clearance
- Certifications Required: Comp TIA Security +
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities Apply Now