Desktop Support Quality Analyst - Public Trust ClearanceApply Now Requisition ID 1682353 Posting Date 05/16/2018 Category Services Location San Antonio, Texas | United States Schedule Full-time Employee Status Day Job
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries.
The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Desktop Support Quality Analyst in San Antonio, TX.
The Quality Analyst is responsible for managing and analyzing the performance of Global Service Center functions.
The analyst will play a critical role in support of GSC’s business by identifying issues, reporting these issues, and recommending changes/enhancements to processes and/or training materials for analyst behaviors, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and process deficiencies. Results will provide more consistent and controlled Operational processes.
• Monitor inbound and outbound calls to assess employee demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, documentation for the call, and conformity to GSC and department policies and procedures
• Perform Quality Reviews for incidents
• Document and provide management with daily/weekly reporting to identify issues and provide solutions; track quality issues and provide feedback to managers regarding the call center
• Identify and recommend changes to the quality review guidelines as processes/procedures are modified for the phone representatives
• Identify and recommend enhancements to coaching and training materials as needed to improve the overall customer experience
• Develop procedural documents as required
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities Apply Now